Sunday 29 October 2017

A little gothic christmas

A while ago I won some images from Stars Stampz, this one is Goth Girl.  I had her printed for ages and deciding to have a practice and play with my Copics I coloured her up in grey and purple.

Don't ask me where this idea came from - my head is just filled and always buzzing.

The sentiment you can see next to the image is from Scrapieic and is coloured with black Copic.

I've used design paper from Maja Design and some black card.

Instead of using white for snow I've used some black card.  This was for the snowflakes (Spellbinder label leftovers) and a Memory Box die.

Hope you like my "a little different" Christmas creation :)

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes / optional twist Easel
Crafty Friends - Cute
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Though The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Get Ready For Christmas
Fab n Funky - Christmas


6 comments:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Super toffe kaart. Mooie kleuren.
Stunning card. Nice Colours.
xx
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Chris said...

Fabulous colouring, love the colour combo...this makes a fabulous 'alternative' Christmas card!
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.
Chris
x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends. Xxxx

mixamatoasties said...

Fabulous card!

Thanks for sharing at FabNFunky.

Susan

Dotstolines said...

Fabulous card and you coloring is amazing! Thank you for joining us at Through The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you again and good luck!
DT Sunila & Aditi
Dots to Lines