Thursday 15 September 2016

Pink fallen angel

Yep! I'm definitely having a pink thing going on - this time though I've used hot pink for my inspiration.


Sooo.... the image I've used here is one of my favourites its number 160 she like a little fallen angel.  Instead of doing her in muted shades I decided hot pink would look so cool!  I've used Copics to colour the image and added a little black polychromos pencil to enhance the shadows.

To make to pink pop I've coupled it with black.  This is definitely my new favourite colour combination :D

The design paper you can see here is from Lemoncraft and there's a tiny bit off cut from Lili of the Valley.

All the circles were cut using Spellbinders dies and the birthday sentiment was also one of theirs.

I've just finished the card off by adding a few black gems

Hope you love my inspiration for the new challenge

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Dream In Darkness - September Challenge
Scrapping4Fun - Add Stripes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Layer It Up
Inky Chicks - Fairies and / or Wings
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - Spots and/or Stripes
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - Monochrome
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes


11 comments:

Jean said...

Oh WOW this is fantastic, love the image and your colouring is fantastic.
Jean xxx

Veronique said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Inky Chicks. DT Veronique

Angie said...

LOVE, love, love it!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful hair colouring . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
My Blog As I do Rodos

DreamInDarkness said...

Love the circles and awesome image, she is gorgeous! Great color choice. Thanks for playing along at Dream in Darkness!~kim

Pam said...

Brave choice of colors and they work beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing your design in our Layer it Up Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
:) Pam

NanaConnie said...

I so adore this little angel, Andrea! Lovely in pink and black and fab coloring. Now, putting on a DT hat -- hanks so much for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Scrapy Land fortnight. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie GD

Diane Louise J said...


Hello Andrea… Thanks for sharing your card with us again at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… the image is so pretty and your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our Monochrome challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Rebecca said...

Great colour and design. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Bec

Andreja said...

Very nice card you made :-)) I like your stripes.
Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapping4Fun. Hugs, Andreja

Sari / Granne said...

Hi Andrea, totally love this card, pink and spooky, what a unexpected combination to work so perfectly. Thank you for playing in Dream in Darkness. I hope to see you back soon.