Thursday 1 September 2016

A Land Far Away.......

.......there was a baby crow.  He'd just learned to fly and spent all his time floating around above the beautiful hills in a land far far away where everything was always good and peaceful.  Until one day....


I've colours the little cutie with Copics.  For my story theme I sketched in some hills and a castle style house on a hill.  Everything apart form the crow was coloured with ProMarkers.  I've also used polychromos pencils on this creation.

Producing a CAS style card I;ve just done some doodling in biro round the edge of the card.

The works on the card were hand written with biro.

Hope you love my inspiration and pop over to see what the rest of the artists have created for you :D

I've also one more image to share!  Which will be on my next post

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Die Cutting Divas - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Clean and Simple
Digi Tuesday - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Your Passion - Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean - Things with Wings
Creative Craft Cottage - Things with Wings

4 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

I love this such a fun design and you colouring is great thanks for playing with usn this week @ Digi Choosday
Jacki ♥
(Digi Choosday DT)

anncreatief said...

A wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge. Good luck!!
AnnDT

Michelle said...

Wow I think it is great.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

Marjeta said...

This is one of tha most fun card I saw. It is gorgeous.

Marjeta

I have candy on my blog. Join if you wish.