Wednesday 8 June 2016

Such a star

This little cutie Racoon is from DRAWN by Krista our sponsor at the Outlawz Sketch team this month.  
I've coloured him in monochromatic style using Copics.

Here's our sketch for today


I've mounted the image onto some black card stock, then kept with the monochrome scheme with my design paper from Craftwork Cards.  I've only used one type and some black and white card stock.

The silver stars add a bit of bling and fit in with the design paper.  I've also used some black gems and the black birthday sentiment is a sticker from Paperchase.

Hope you like my inspiration and see you at the challenge

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Ikes World - Opposites Attract (Black & White)
A Beautiful Mess - Anything Goes
Crafy Cardmakers - Monochrome
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - June
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Angela B. said...

Totally love the image and love the black and white combo you have put together in your card design! Very nicely done! Thank you so much for entering the Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Happy crafting,
AngelaTTCRD DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful monochrome cardThank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Unknown said...

Awesome monochromatic card. The image is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Kim x said...

Brilliant card Andrea.
Thank you for entering it into my Monochrome challenge at CCM.
Hugs Kimx

Helen said...

A beautiful creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog.

Helen x

ike said...

What a gorgeous little critter and beautifully coloured. I love your monochrome card and thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D

IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Sall said...

Sophisticate is I think the word I am looking for and this is very sophisticated. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

samara navi said...

your coloring is outstanding! this is one of my fav critters and your monochrome is so skillful. good luck and see you soon. best, samara dt IWC

Pat said...

Very clever take on the Opposites Attract theme at Ike's World Challenges blog.Thanks for sharing!