Sunday 26 June 2016

SheepSki Designs in the Spotlight

So ladies here's a bit of news - SheepSki Designs is in the spotlight - YAY!!!

I've joined the new group Markers! Papers! Digis! as a sponsor - woo hoo I'm so happy to have finally found a group that will let me do that.

Some of you will know how hard it is to even get a foot in the door of the larger groups and this one is growing fast.

There are lots of mermaid freebies going around in there at the moment.  There will be LOTS of colouring challenges, competitions etc etc.  Here's the link to the group if you don't already know about it :D

 https://www.facebook.com/groups/MarkersPapersDigis/

This is my mermaid freebie I'm giving away in the group and will be setting my colour challenge later today

HAPPY CRAFTING!
Andrea x



No comments: