Wednesday 18 May 2016

Just a little note

It's been a while I've made a thank you card and since I coloured Annabell.  I first did her back in January and though it was about time I made a card with her in my favourite colours.  You can find Annabell in my shop on Etsy SheepSki Designs.


Small steps I might get there one day and get a design team and blog challenge going!

Anyway back to Annabell.  I've coloured her using ProMarkers and polychromos pencils.

The edges of the image have been distressed with antique linen ink from Tim Holtz.

I used some scraps of design papers from Lili of the Valley but I also used some new papers I got from Noor Design yesterday by Studio Light.  Thank you Tracy for shipping so quickly :D

My final additions to this card are some pearl gems, some tiny dragonfly charms (found on Amazon) and a sentiment from Lili of the Valley coloured with ProMarker.


Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Your Scrapbook Place - May Days
Creative Craft Cottage - Three of a Kind (dragonflies)
Simply Create Too - Thank You
Sweet Stampin - Thank You
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Scrapping4Fun - Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish - Use Favourite Colours
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Any image
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes





11 comments:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

She is gorgeous Andrea! Love the soft colour scheme. Off to find you on FB ;)
Helen x

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Love your design! Thanks for joining us CCC
Anneke

Chris said...

Beautiful image and colouring, lovely design and colour combo, a gorgeous card Andrea.
Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Sammy said...

Beautiful! Just love these colours. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Denitsa Andreeva said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Hope to see you again.

Deni xx

Andreja said...

What a fantastic card you made :-)) I like your image and your colouring is amazing.
Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapping4Fun. Hope to see you again.

Helen said...

Great card, Andrea - love this digi. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish.

Helen x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous image and colouring and love the little gragonfly charms-Thank you for joining us at Robyns Fetish
Carol GD x

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card and love that image of yours
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

samantha's cards said...

such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Simply too create , Samantha DT

Kathy said...

Cute card with great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Your Scrapbook Place.