Wednesday 11 November 2015

Fancy dress party

If you're looking for my All Dressed Up blog hop challenge post click here

Last chance to make a creation for our Halloween or Harvest post for the Oddball Art blog challenge - there's few days before it closes.

As a bit of extra DT inspiration I've combined two images for you number 78 and image 92.  Available on Etsy you can get 10% discount by using my code DTANDREA10 :D
The images have been coloured with Copics and I've added a little biro.  I've coloured them in a monochromatic style but added a slight tough of colour with a bright green ProMarker.

I've kept the card very simple to showcase the images and colouring.  The papers used a black card stock and some green from Lili of the Valley.

The party sentiment was made up from some black glitter letter which I got from Hobbycraft
Halloween may be over but the spookyness continues - LOL!!
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Fab n Funky - Clean and Simple
Forever Dark - Anything Goes
Dream in Darkness - Anything Goes
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Katie said...

fab creation and love how you have coloured the images. Thank you for playing along with the Forever Dark Challenge Blog.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What an awesome image merge! Fabulous CAS design. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Fab 'n' Funky crew for our 'Clean & Simple' challenge this week. Love to see you back again soon. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

My Side of Oz said...

Love the Oddball stamps! Thanks for playing with us at Dream in Darkness this month! Nan, CT

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing it with us at Forever Dark Challenges! Leigh S-B DT