Wednesday 11 November 2015

Excited snowman

If you're looking for my All Dressed Up blog hop challenge post click here 

Have you ever seen such an excited snowman :D

This image is from All Dressed Up is called Its Snowing and is a little extra DT inspiration for you this month.

I've created a CAS card and cropped the image - two thing that are very not me!  But you have to give these things a go.

I've coloured my snowman with ProMarkers, added some glitter to his snowflakes and some red heart buttons that I've had forever.

He's mounted onto some stripy paper from Craftwork Cards that I got mmmmm.... about 18 months ago I think from when I started crafting!  Might not be old to some of you guys but it's old to me :D
I'll hopefully be giving you much more Christmas card inspiration - if I get my act together - LOL!!
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafting by Designs - Frosty Snowman
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
Penny's Challenge - Use Three of Something (3 heart buttons)
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle  Use Some Red
The Crafter Cafe - Inspired by a Song (Frosty the Snowman)


5 comments:

Furrbster said...

That is a very happy snowman indeed - and I am not surprised looking at the finished card :)
Hugz Tinz

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Oh! What a cute snowman, love it x thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Darlene said...

What a cute card! Brought an immediate smile! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. I have a new challenge blog beginning in 2016. Please check it out and would love to have you apply for the design team. Double D Challenges

Amy Cohen said...

Perfect CAS card- I love the font/writing too. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

maria f. said...

Wonderful design.