Sunday 4 October 2015

Bad Hair?

This image just made me giggle when I saw it.  It was one of the ones I was fortunate to win from a challenge.  Unfortunately Meljens's has closed their blog/shop and I'm not sure if you can get it anymore.
The image has been coloured with ProMarkers and I've mounted it onto some plain black card stock to give it a border.

Seen as the hare has skulls on his bandana I decided to use some skull paper from Lost & Found as the background design paper for the card.  The other papers are from Lili of the Valley.

With a card for a guy in mind I wanted it to be fairly simple so I've only used some black and red self adhesive gems as the only  embellishment.

Andrea x
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Come and Get It - For the Boys
I Love ProMarker - Masculine
Cardz For Guyz - Something Beginning with M (Meljen's image)
Creative Card Crew - Masculine
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes



12 comments:

Bunny said...

This is a cute image. He is bad to the bone. Nice coloring and papers. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Fabulous card Andrea, Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It Challenges. Yeah it is too bad that Meljen's decided to close up shop, they had some really cool images.

Jane Willis said...

What a great image and the papers you've combined it with go perfectly. Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

NGCARDS said...

This is lovely :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Cazro said...

A super card, great colours. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT

Helen said...

Great card - love that digi!

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz

Helen x

CraftyNatalie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining in with the challenge over at Creative Inspirations.
CraftyNatalie - DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation! Combination papers is wonderful! I love image and colouring!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Barbara GR said...

This is so cute card! Thank you for playing along with us over at Creative Inspirations Challenge!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Judy McKay said...

Very cute card. lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at Come and get It this week. Judy DT

Sharon Noble said...

Fabulous thank you for joining us at I love pro markers challenge blog all the best from Sharon Dt xxx have a great weekend xxx