Wednesday 15 July 2015

N is for Number

Over at The ABC Challenge today we've a challenge on that should be really easy for you all - N is for Number.  We're sponsored this time by Art By Miran.

The image I've chosen to use for my inspiration is Love Shot.  I've coloured her with ProMarkers and cut her out drawing round a die then cutting her out my hand so I could fussy cut the heart.

When I saw the image she made me think straight away of the James Bond films so I decided to do her as a 00.  I checked which 00's had been assigned a person in the films then used a number which hadn't been used for anyone specific.  So here she is 003 :)


I used the same shaped die to cut out a black oval then mounted her to one side to make it look like a spotlight.

Papers are from Do Crafts - Bexley Black and I've also used some plain red card stock.

The number is done with some glitter letters stuck onto some plain black card stock cut with a Spellbinders die.  I've also cut a slightly larger red one to mount the black onto.  The only other thing I've used are some red self adhesive gems.

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Art By Miran - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - July Anything Goes

4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Morning Andrea, your card is just stunning I love this image and the way youve coloured her. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

MaxiBelle Studio said...

What a cute & fun card. Love the use of the same DP's, very effective. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #36.
Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
MaxiBelle Studio

Unknown said...

Super cute card and image! Your colouring is great! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week!