Monday 18 May 2015

Colour my world :)

This is another of Lizzy's stamps released today with Whimsy Stamps, this one is The Artist.

I kept this one clean and simple - well fairly :)

The image has been coloured with ProMarkers then fussy cut.  I've mounted her onto a background of  white card over red card stock.  I've simply added a bit of shadow underneath the image and used the hearts which were cut out from The Graduate's banner on my previous post.

The sentiment comes as part of the stamp set.  I've simply drawn a heart around the sentiment and edged it with red ProMarker before fussy cutting it out.

The only other thing I've added are some black self adhesive gems.  Unfortunately I've not had time to make the third one up yet which is The Nurse but I'm sure you'll see her one another team members posting :)
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin - CAS

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Thought it time to visit your blog... I am pleased I did as wouldn't have known you had fussy cut her & then stuck her to card. CAS isn't something I am good at but you did a great job. Really like how white background makes all the red pop, particularly the hearts. Tfs. C

Paddington fan said...

Really lovely stamp, great colouring and love the little hearts! Thank you for joining our CAS challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week, good luck and please join us again soon, love Jacky x