Thursday 16 April 2015

Snoozing......

Some of you may have seen this totally adorable piglet before.  Unky from The East Wind had a mini colour challenge and I just couldn't resist him and he's got to be my favourite stamp :)

Well it's taken me all this time to decide what to do with him after several comments from my hubby of "you've got to make him into a card - he's just too cute not to".

I cut the image Sleepy Piglet Dreaming Apple out with a Spellbinders die after colouring him with polychromos pencils.  The edges are then coloured with a vanilla ProMarkers to make it stand out from the white background.

I decided to do him in a dreamy abstract background, but only on part of the underlying white card stock.  Hopefully it looks like bubbles of piglet dreams :)

To finish the card off I added some black glitter letters to make the dream sentiment and some red card stock to make a border.

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Lili Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Fairytale Stampers - Favourite Stamp
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Words, Words, Words
Creative Card Crew - Sentiment

3 comments:

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

adorable! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Spread the word! Our challenge is always anything goes! Good luck!

La-Vie B. – Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog DT
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Jan said...

Fabulous thanks for joining us at Not Just Cards xx Jan DT

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew
Hugs, Yvonne