Wednesday 1 April 2015

Party?


Today Lizzy is welcoming her new DT members to Oddball Art Stamps - and I'm one of them YAY!  I just love these quirky cute (sometimes creepy) images :)  

I'll be working with the blog challenge team and there's also a Facebook team.  Lizzy also has her own page Oddball Art Co where she announces new image releases and any other news she thinks you might need to know.


There are also some new images being released today on ETSY.  Now if you look to your right on my blog underneath the I design for Oddball Art logo you can see I've added my discount code for you all to use.  This will get you 10% off all Lizzy's images on Etsy.

So..... one of the new images released today is Kaylees Big Bash image no 190.  This is the one I've used for my DT welcome card.  Kaylee's coloured with ProMarkers and then I've added a border in black card stock.  I wanted her to look striking so I picked red hair then co-ordinated the rest of the card in the same colours :)  Here's a closer look at Kaylee fro you.


The papers I've chosen are from Santoro Gorjuss, Lili of the Valley and LemonCraft.  The sentiment was also cut out from some LemonCraft DP.  

The only other thing I've added are some self adhesive gems in black, red and clear.

Pop over the the main blog to check out the news from Lizzy and you'll be able to visit the rest of my team mates - a group of very talented ladies :)

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - A True Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Lots of Layers
Art by MiRan - Anything Goes
Design Team Showcase - Challenge 9



5 comments:

~ginny said...

OMy - LOVE that image & your coloring of her hair is fab! Great design Andrea! Delighted you are sharing your project & creativity with us at 613 Ave C!
~ginny,
DT for 613 Ave Create – [ Anything Goes]
Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

Aurelia Aurora said...

Lovely card.. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Art by Mi Ran challenge #28.. Hope to see your other creation in our next challenge.. Good luck at the draw ;)

hugs,
~RoRa

Gertrude said...

Hallo Andrea, danke für den Kommentar
ihre Karten gefallen mir sehr gut
wünsche schönes Osterfest
glg gertrude

Chana Malkah said...

Nice layers and wonderful color palette! Thanks for dropping this off at our house here at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Unknown said...

Love all the layers, patterns, and the coloring...WOW!

Thank you for entering Design Team Showcase.

Kim
{Craftisan Studios}
Design Team Showcase