Sunday 8 March 2015

Doodling

Soooo.... the latest challenge form The East Wind is to do some doodling.  Well I was torn when I produced this image whether to enter her into the Facebook Challenge or to add her into the Doodling challenge.  In the end I went for doodling.

Plenty of doodling on here.  For starters I've added some biro to her hair.  Then I kinda sketched out a background on my white stamping card (moon and tree which I then coloured with ProMarkers and Copics).  Once I'd coloured the tree I doodled with some biro on it.  Finally I doodled some bats onto the background.

OK so doodling finished.  The image I used is Lucy Loo Vampire Queen from The East Wind.  The greys/blacks I used were Copics.  the reds, blues, yellows and browns were ProMarkers.  I wanted her to have a very pale vampiric look so I've only used a touch of flesh tones.

I've mounted the actual image onto some black card stock to frame her.  the only other thing I've added are some black self adhesive gems.

Happy Sunday - I'm off back into work tomorrow for a rest.  Moving house is hard work!
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
The East Wind - Doodle Doodle Do
Show Your Digi Love - Anything Goes
Left of Centre - Big Eyes
The East Wind Facebook - I'm Ready for my Close up Mr DeMille


10 comments:

TangledBlueRose said...

She is gorgeous! I love the doodling you added, so spooky cool! Her eyes are amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at Left of Center Creative Challenges!~kim

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! Your doodling is amazing, Andrea! I'm extremely partial to the image you chose, as well. No problem if you'd like to enter this in the headshot FB challenge too. Gorgeous work! Thanks so much for joining our "Doodle Doodle, Doo" challenge at TEW. xxD

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks for letting me know I wasn't sure I could enter it in both x

An English Lady said...

Wow! The background is amazing. I could do with your tree & bat sketches as digistamps ;-) You're super talented. Love the colouring of her hair too! The waves & ringlets are flawless. Thanks for sharing with us at left of Centre Creative Challenges. AELx

PennyRae's Mandala Creation's said...

Nice job coloring. Thanks for joining LOC. PennyRae DT

Crafting Vicky said...

WOW just stunning!!!! Love the coloring and that background is just fabulous as is your doodling... man I wish I would doodle this way!

Thanks for joining the monthly challenge here at Show your digi love challenge. Hope you will join us next time Crafting Vicky.

Jackie C said...

This is awesome, fab work! Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST
WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie dt @ THE EAST WIND

Bettina L. said...

Oh I absolutely love this. Great background scenery and I love how dark you've made this one. Thanks for playing at The East Wind and good luck. Hope to see you back the 15th for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at The East Wind xx

Emily Shroom said...

Awesome card, colouring and doodling! Thanks for joining us at Show Your Digi Love, hope to see you again next month (c:

DistinctiveLMNts said...

This is gorgeous, i love it.Thank you for joining us at Show Your Digi Love.