Friday 6 February 2015

Dark Fairy


Here I am again having another go at the dark side - and kinda enjoying it :)

This is another creation for Cassie who's goth friend has her birthday this month.  Cassie says she particularly likes red and black so this is tailored just for her.  the image from Oddball Art is Starlynn Queen of the Spooky Starlight Sugar Web Fairies.  I've coloured her with ProMarkers and cut her out with a Spellbinders die.

Papers are from Santoro's Gorjuss and Prima Marketing Engraver Collection.  The ribbon is plain red organza and I've added some black pearlised self adhesive gems.

This final touch I added were some rhine stone clear stars to add some sparkle and also to fit in with the theme of the image.  Cassie said her friend is going to love her.

Andrea x
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Oddball Art - Add Some Sparkle
A Step in The Dark - Anything Goes
Oddball Art Facebook Challenge - February 2015

2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

I am here again...another great card with this colour combo! Love this image too...Thanks for sharing with A Step in the Dark!

Lizzy Love said...

Gorgeous card! just love what you did with my fairy girl!! congrats on winning top 3 at the Oddball sparkle challenge !!! ♡ I also wanted to invite you to check out our dt call just posted today over on the challenge blog!