Sunday 21 December 2014

Cold hands warm heart


I've recently discovered digi stamps and I'm loving what I'm finding.  What ate me off - it was my guest design spots for Decmeber ABC Challenge.  This was one of the Sherri Baldy images I was possibly going to use for their latest challenge Z is for Zany but I ended up using a different image.

I've had a lazy Sunday crafting and coloured Snow Girl Pretty Winter with ProMarkers, the cut it out with a Spellbingers die.

Papers used are Lili of the Valley/NitWit - Simple Joys and 'Twas the Night.  The sentiment so from the Christmas Grungy Messages stamps collection.  I bought the poinsettias a while ago when I was in the Lili of the Valley shop.

The only other extras are some black self adhesive gems and some enamelled red self adhesive gems.

I love how this stamps and card came out it's such a fun image for Christmas.

Only a few more days at work to go
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Paradise of Stamps - Christmas
Deep Ocean Challenge - Christmas is all around
I Love ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Christmas / New Year
Winter Wonderland - Fussy and Fancy
Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes Christmas


10 comments:

lalkygirl said...

What a beautiful card .love the image.Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and
Have a merry Christmas
Tracey x

Davinia said...

absolutely gorgeous!!! so festive and fab!!!! love it! Thank you for joining us at My Besties UK challenge blog and good luck. Hugs Davinia (DT) xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Absolutely gorgeous ~ I love it.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties Int'l and best of luck with your entry in this Challenge.
Annette DT Member

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous th is for joining us at besties UK - Carol uk DT co ordinator xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and we wish you a Merry Christmas! xxx

scrapanik said...

very nice card!!! Thanks for joining us at Paradise of Stamps.............

Marlies said...

A beautiful Christmas card with an adorable image. Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Marlies

Unknown said...

lovely card and the reds are just perfect thanks for joining us at UK Besties Jane DT

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a gorgeous card! The image is beautiful and I love the red colour scheme. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Winter Wonderland. Hope you had a lovely Christmas!
Rebecca.
x

scrapanik said...

very nice!!!Thanks for joining us at Paradise of Sstamps..........