Saturday 25 October 2014

Pink ppinky

This is the first time I've used a ppinky doll from Christhanthi.  I highlighted the image in pink using ProMarkers.  I cut a pink piece if paper with a spell binders die then mounted the image onto it.

Papers are from Lili of the Valley and NitWit Collections - Always and Forever and Solids - Always and Forever.

I've edged the pink square paper with some lace then mounted it onto the backing sheet at an angle.  Flat pearl trim and small organza rose trim edge the bottom and top of the card.  There's a mixture of flowers and leaves around the main image to embellish it.  All the lace and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Finals touches to the card are a papers butterfly that I found inLili of the Valley ages ago.  I've used some pink self adhesive gems to make the butterfly's body.  There are also some white pearlised self adhesive gems added to give the final embellishment to the stripy paper.

I love it when challenges do thinks I can enter in pink :) I'm entering my ppinky doll into

In the Pink - Spots and/or stripes
A Creative Romance - Pink
Wags n Whiskers - Stripes

Happy Saturday
Andrea x


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love the papers flowers and sweet butterfly! The flower trim looks lovely too!
Lucy

Christine L said...

Hi Andrea... such delicate colouring of this fabulous image... and I love your design too.. with the beautiful lace and gorgeous roses... perfect!

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink - good luck and hope to see you enter again soon!

Christine x

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks for your feedback Christine :) Andrea x

Zora said...

This is simply gorgeous! Thanks for joining our Challenge at Wags´n whiskers this week. Please check out our next challenge as we’d love to see your lovely creations again. //Dt Zora

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Zora x