Tuesday 16 September 2014

Wrapping up

When I saw the current Winter Wonderland challenge Boys Will Be Boys!  I had a dig around in my stamps and found to my disappointment that I've only one suitable one - The Perfect Snowman. Must rectify that, I can feel a shop at Lili of the Valley coming on again :)

I've coloured the image in my favourite Pro-Markers

I've used papers from Lili of the Valley and NitWit collections - Festive Trimmings.
The ribbon is from Lili of the Valley Little Bags of Ribbons - Christmas
To finish the card off I've used some sparkly snowflake stickers, some self adhesive gems and a sentiment I got at Hobby Craft.

Still got loads of Christmas cards to make before the season sneaks up on me......

Andrea x


4 comments:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is a gorgeous card! I love the cute image so much and your snowflakes look beautiful. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Winter Wonderland - good luck!
Rebecca.

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Rebecca x

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Deborah A

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Deborah x