Wednesday 10 September 2014

Reindeer in the snow

This will be my final reindeer face card unless I can find some more felt shapes :(
 
This card is very popular with my work colleagues at Christmas and also with my family.
 
The felt reindeer head I picked up in Hobbycraft last year.  I completed him with some movable eyes and a black pompom nose both from the childrens section in Hobbycraft.
 
I also picked up the Merry Christmass sentiment from Hobbycraft which they sell them in packs of five.
 
The cards used are plain red and white and I've finished off the design with some red self adhesive gems and some silver snowflake beads.
 
I'm entering this card into the Winter Wonderland - Scandinavian Style challenge.
 
Need to do some online searching now for more reindeer heads x
 
 

2 comments:

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
Mags
x

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Mags was a pleasure x