Monday 15 September 2014

Pretty purples

This was another stamp I bought recently from Lili of the Valley - Time Flies.  I've used ProMarkers to colour the image and also to edge it in purple once I'd cut the image out using a Spellbinders die.

I love some of the new papers Lili of the Valley have brought out recently. I decided to use some for a card for their current challenge - Pretty Papers.  The papers used were from Lili of the Valley and NitWit Collections Snow Princess and Solids Snow Princess.

I hand cut the shaped background image as I haven't got a die large enough to cut it.  I did this twice as I wanted a fine boarder to the cut shape.  Over the top of this I used some of the darker purple backing paper, laying it in a cross and adding come cream lace.  

With another challenge in mind to which I'm going to enter to card, The Ribbon Girl September Lovely Lili Challenge - Add Flowers, I decided to embellish my card with some purple and white flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Some self adhesive gems in purple and pearlised cream were used to finish the card.

I'm also entering this card into the ABC Challenge which is Tic Tac Toe (flowers, lace and dies)

Happy Mondays ladies x


6 comments:

Erica said...

Such a pretty card, Andrea! I love your colouring!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Pretty Papers' challenge!

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Erica x

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your colour choice and image. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Shirley :) x

Emma said...

Gorgeous card love the purple theme. Thank you for joining us at The ABC challenge for our 'T is for Tic Tac Toe' challenge xx

AndreaNorris said...

Pleasure and thank you x