Tuesday 23 September 2014

Happy Birthday Zoe!

Zoe from Make It Crafty has just announced it's her birthday and asked us to make a card for her.

As I'd just coloured Melody I thought I'd use her to send Zoe "Groovy Birthday" wishes.  I used ProMarkers to colour the image.

Papers are from Lili of the Valley and NitWit Collections - Snow Princess and Lili of the Valley & Raspberry Road Designs - Farther Knows Best

The sentiment is made using some letter beads

I've added some daisies and a poppy to add to the groovy flower theme.

To finish off I used some self adhesive gems.


I', also entering this card into the Without Words Challenge - It's a Celebration

Andrea x


4 comments:

Curly said...

OMGosh this is gorgeous love the colour palette and love the platinum hair

Thank you so much for joining us at Without Words colouring challenge this month,

We do hope you will try to come along and join in next month too!

Crafty Hugs and Kind Regards
Bridget :) Without Words DT

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Bridget, I was inspired by my mum :) x

Zoe said...

Thank you so much Andrea. I absolutely adore the card you made. <3

AndreaNorris said...

I loved the image so much I've done her in pink as well :) x