Sunday 28 September 2014

Gone fishing

I work with a girl that wanted a card for her little boy who goes fishing with his dad.  So I've found this appropriate stamp from Lili of the Valley - Gone Fishing for her.  I've coloured the image with ProMarkers.

Papers used are from First Edition - Rose Garden, Lili of the Valley & NitWit Collections - Bear Essentials and Promises - Solids

I've used some blue ribbon fro Lili of the Valley Little Bags of Ribbon - Blue.

I've finished the card off with a celebrate sentiment from Express Yourself and some golden self adhesive gems.

Hope she likes it she's not seen it yet as I've made it over the weekend for her.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges

Cardz 4 Guys - Water
Without Words - It's a Celebration
Totally Gorjuss - Young Boy

Happy Crafting
Andrea x 




8 comments:

Julie B said...

A great male design, Andrea and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz this week. :)

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Julie x

Cazro said...

I'm sure she will lvoe it. Great colouring. Thanks for shring with us at Cardz 4 Guyz, we hope to see you again. Caz

AndreaNorris said...

She did thanks Caz x

Kimbo said...

Great card - a beautifully coloured image

Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week and hope to see you again soon x

AndreaNorris said...

Thank you x

Helen said...

Great card - love the layout you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

AndreaNorris said...

Pleasure Helen and thanks x