Tuesday 23 September 2014

Autumn romance

Not sure what it is about this time of year but it seems to bring the romance out in guys.  We know a few people that have announced their engagements recently.  To congratulate one couple I've been asked to do a card.

I've chosen one of Stamping Bella's Uptown Girls stamps - Emily & Ryan Under Umbrella.  Seen as it's autumn I've coloured the image in reds, yellows and browns, apart from Ryan's jeans :)

The backing paper I've used is from Gorjuss Neutrals.

I've edged the card at the left with some vintage lace and added some heart ribbon over the top, both I picked up in Hobby Craft last time I was there.

The trailing flowers and leaves down the right of the image are red and red/yellow roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.

The finishing touch was some red hearts and some self adhesive gems.

Congratulations to all those recently engaged couples!

I'm submitting this card to Passion For ProMarkers challenge - Autumn Colours.

Andrea x


2 comments:

Lotta said...

Oh I just love this stamp, wonderful! And your coloring and card is gorgeous! Hugs Lotta for Passion for ProMarkers.

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Lotta x